The Quality Assurance at GS LABELPRINT is determined by the desire to produce digital printing of labels and packaging materials, always in accordance with the requirements of its customers, market and competition conditions, current legislation, modern know-how, operational control capabilities and other factors related to business position of the company in the Greek and international market. The strategic orientation of the company is designed with the aim of:
- The immediate customer service at the fastest market times
- High quality label printing
- The ongoing development of the company using cutting-edge technologies
- Strengthening the company's position in the digital label printing market
In particular, its individual Quality objectives GS LABELPRINT are:
- The continuous improvement of its business performance
- The continuous development of human resources
- Maximizing customer satisfaction
The above objectives are based on:
The approach of GS LABELPRINT in quality is expressed through the company's Quality System, which meets the internationally recognized standard EN ISO 9001:2015.
- In staffing the company with highly trained and qualified staff
- In the selection of reliable external providers
- In the use of latest technology printing machines
- In consistency and reliability in meeting requirements and customer satisfaction
- In the recording and reduction of any failures with the aim of continuous/quality improvement of the offered products and services
- In the continuous improvement of the Quality Management System
- In the constant effort to standardize the products and services provided in a way that promotes and ensures the provision of friendly and efficient service and the development of harmonious cooperation bonds with customers, external providers and all interested parties.
The approach of GS LABELPRINT in quality is expressed through the company's Quality System, which meets the internationally recognized standard. EN ISO 9001:2015
The management of the company commits to ensure that:
- Its quality policy should be known and understood by all staff and at the disposal of interested parties.
- To be reviewed for its continued suitability.
- To provide all the necessary means for the continuous and uninterrupted operation of the System and its continuous improvement.
Finally, and from this position, the Management of the company undertakes to comply with the Laws and Regulations that are related to its operation and the services it provides.
The General Manager / Administrator